Sunday, May 30, 2010

10.05.2010 Monday

My first Orientation day in TAR College

** About one something, I went to my friend’s house. First time I talked a lots to her since we met up each others for many times. She is very talkative too. She can share a lots of her stories to me. But me too. I told her about my ambition, my wants and others.

** Our orientation started at 2pm. After we get our TAR College T-shirt and wore it up, we headed to College Hall and hearing to BIG persons to say out their speeches. It’s quite fresh and nice from the beginning because I’m new in the College. But after few minutes, I’m started feeling bored. They really talked a lots.=.= Haha.. And I keep on playing my handphone while they are speaking on the stage..

** We finished our Orientation day at 5pm. There was raining on that time. We made our Student ID Card at Cyber Center there. We waiting a long queue. The photo inside the card is taken when making. And I not yet stand by fully and the camera had just captured my photo. It is damn ugly… After that, we attended a e-Learning Course in Computer Room. After listening to the information given by teacher, we are going to answer 5 quizzes and the marks are recorded in our own student account. Luckily I score 5 out of 5 questions. Some others get 4 only..Hehe.. If scored 4 marks below are needed to repeat the quiz. After all are completed, we left school at about 6.30pm. When reached Damansara Damai, I went to work in my cousin’s office. I helped her until 9pm.I think. It is quite tired. After home, I talked a lots to my brother and sister until midnight about my first day in College….That’s all for 2day..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment