Sunday, July 5, 2009

Singing contest :-(

I'm not going to participate
the singing contest...
Although I want to go,
but that is a lot of problems..
** How I go??
** Parent let you go??
** Are you really prepare to win in the contest??
** Have you done your homeworkss??

Actually I already think of the method
on how I go to Sungai Wang..
** follow my parent to Maluri
then take a train at KTM..

But in the early morning,
i still confused what I should step out..
There are a lot of questions in my mind..
Although all was prepared..( custom, transport.. etc)

But suddenly I heard what my brother said..
“ 每一次去参加都这么麻烦,为什么还要去呢??”
His talk made me more confused..
Should I go??
Finally I decided to go Maluri pasar
to help my parent..
(Maybe i'm not ready yet for the contest..:-( )

After the decision,
I suddenly felt " menyesal "..
But all is happened,
the time cant turn back..

At the moment,
I felt sad..
down..
bad mood..

Nobody know my feelings,
and asking me why I sad with their smiling face..
who are them??
My sister and brother la..
Nobody comfort me, nobody share my sadness,
I felt my world gone..
And I started to cry..
I seldom cry,
I love to smile,
but this time tears come out and be my friend..
Noooo..stop it but cant..

After that,
I keep on silence..
I don't want to talk,
don't want to chat..

When they realized,
they only try to comfort me,
and said,
" Don't angry la,
don't sad la,
later i belanja you makan lah.."

Arghhhhhh..
I don't want eat lah..

But later on,
I try to comfort myself,
not to angry anyone who don't know
my feelings,
try to be happy,
but this all these things need time..

I hope I will not be sad for
all the time today..
Smile..^_^

Because tomorrow will
go up the stage to receive sijil
with my beloved friends..
It will be a cool moment for me..
hehe..^^

Okla, I don't want to think
all the sad things again..

Anyway, thankz to everyone
who support me when
i decided to join in the contest
especially my dear friends..

“你心里有多少忐忑,交给我去用力抱着”
梁静茹《用力抱着》

-我心里的忐忑,你能帮我用力抱着吗??

<3

4 comments:

  1. 傻婆。。
    这次不能参加罢了,
    还有下一次啊,
    反正我们有的是青春,
    ok?

    别忘了我们的约定!
    我们这一堆死党在我们18岁时要一起去参加歌唱比赛,
    如果不遵守约定,
    要罚每个死党三餐!

    下次我们陪你的话,
    不用怕没有人陪或什么什么咯。。
    对不对??

    笑笑吧。。
    往好处想。。。(^.^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dun cry le... If cry very fast old... and Hi! Haha... I'm eunice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. To: Eunice

    Okok, i don't want old faster..
    hehe..^^
    Anyway, thankz..
    Nice to meet you in blogger..^^

    ReplyDelete