Sunday, March 29, 2009

Simple Life~~

Erm, long time din't write blog already..
Felt lazy to write it..( Hehe^^)

28 of March,
is my school's Hari Anugerah Cemerlang and PIBG,
I went to school with Wai Keat,
Carina and Chun Kit went too..
Quite happy can get sijil and money,
(I get highest in Chinese and Moral paper,
so i can get 2 sijil on that day...)

Yesterday I had off my house's lights to support
the Earth Hour..
I think this event is quite nice,
we can save our earth,
and i saw many people are following
to switch off the lights.. yeah!!

And today, about 4.30pm,
went meet with Carina,
to practice singing for competition
which is coming on this Tuesday..
( so scare, not yet finish practice...)
We sing S.H.E's song...
Hope can have a good performance at that day...
After that played american pool with uncle ben,
yeah, i won!! 8-7.. damn geng!!

Erm, tomorrow my dearest friend
are going to have a driving test,
she can drive soon..
Yean, gambateh and good luck!!
After you can drive, remember
fetch me to everywhere to
of course is " kao zai " la..
(haha.. just kidding...)

The first Mac test is finished..
Almost all the paper already get back..
This time my results are quite bad,
hope can improve in the next exam..

BM-54
BI-76
Bc-90
Maths-86(maybe)
Add Maths-95
Moral-70
Est-64
Physics-64
Chemistry-57
Biology-58( too careless)
Sejarah-60(luckily can pass..din't do any revision on it)

No comments:

Post a Comment